Sun Exposure: To avoid fading the engineered wood finish, keep your Damro furniture away from prolonged exposure to direct sunlight and temperature variations.
Indoor Use: Use your Damro furniture indoors in a dry environment. Exposing it to water, moisture-prone areas and varying humidity levels might cause the board to warp or bend.
Impact: Do not drop your furniture and avoid using pointed objects to protect your furniture panels from unnecessary chipping and damage.
Cleaning Wood: Wipe any spills and stains immediately with a soft lint-free cloth or a lightly damp cloth using water or a spray-type dust remover.
- Do not use acidic or abrasive cleaning agents.
- Never apply the cleaning agent or water directly over the engineered wood surface.
- Instead, apply the cleaning agent only to the cleaning cloth and then wipe over the wood surface.
Cleaning Glass:Use a soft, lint-free cloth with warm water or a newspaper for quickly cleaning the mirror or glass.
- Never spray a cleaner directly on the surface of the mirror.
- Instead, apply the cleaner to the cloth and then wipe the mirror or the glass.
Placing Objects: Always use mats or coasters to place hot, cold or wet objects on the surface of your furniture items.
Heat:Avoid placing items such as burning candles or iron on your furniture as the heat generated from them may affect the life of the furniture.
Gentle Usage: Handle the moving parts of your furniture gently, especially the hinged doors, drawers and lids. To increase the longevity of hinged doors, do not pull the openings beyond their body level (not more than 90°).
Air Flow: Avoid exposing your furniture to direct airflow from air conditioners.