Engineered Wood (Melamine board/MDF/ Veneered Tops):
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight at all times.
- Avoid using sharp and pointed objects on the surface.
- Any spillages to be wiped with dry cloth immediately.
- Never apply the cleaning agent or water directly engineered wood surface. Instead, apply the cleaning agent only to the cleaning cloth and then wipe over the surface.
- Use clean, soft and dry cloth to remove dust.
- Use your furniture indoors and in a dry environment. Exposing it to water, moisture-prone areas and varying humidity levels might cause the board to warp or bend
- Keep the furniture in well-ventilated place. A place without ventilation and high humidity can lead to material deterioration and can lead to fungus growth.
- Do not drag the furniture in assembled condition and with load on it. Dragging the furniture with load on it will lead to weakening of joints.
- In case of stain, please use a stain remover on a piece of cloth and then try it on a small area. Once you see good results you may then proceed with rest of the area using the cloth.